What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you if you register on Our Site, place an order, subscribe to Our newsletter or make one or more submissions, including without limitation one or more comments. When registering or making submissions on or through Our Site, as applicable, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, and/or phone number. When ordering on or through Our Site, you may be asked to enter not only any of the information specified in the prior sentence, but also to enter your payment information (whether PayPal or other payment information). You may, however, visit Our Site anonymously.
We use Google Analytics on our Site. We have implemented Google’s Demographics and Interests Reporting.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ads and/or other elements of our Site.
Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie and/or Google Analytics by setting preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/) or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information that We may collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps Us to better respond to your individual needs),
- To improve Our Site (we continually strive to improve Our Site offerings based on the information and feedback that We receive from you),
- To improve customer service (your information helps Us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs),
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third-party company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested),
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature,
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, any registration, submission, and/or subscription may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, and/or occasional company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We may implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. Any supplied credit or other payment information may be transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted via Our and/or your payment gateway provider’s database. Your private payment method information (credit card information, etc.) is not stored on Our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties, if used, who may assist Us in operating Our Site, conducting Our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect Our or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable user information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on Our Site and links to these third-party websites, Linked Sites. These Linked Sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We and any of its Related Persons will not have any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because We value your privacy, We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore, as noted above, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Site and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on August 7, 2017. firstname.lastname@example.org